Go off the map with this ultra warm, backcountry ready jacket. Made with a heavy synthetic down fill, the Soffya quilted jacket features a slimmed-down silhouette, finished with a removable fur band around the hood.
- Women’s Outerwear Jacket.
- Ultra warm, quilted jacket.
- Fabric: 2L Light Ripstop.
- 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable.
- Insulation: mapped synthetic down.
- Lining: taffeta.
- Critically taped seams.
- Removable waist gaiter.
- Thumbhole lycra wrist gaiters.
- 2-way adjustable hood.
- Power stretch mesh lined armpit venting.
- Diamond Panel: An engineered cut that offers up maximum freedom of movement without adding excess fabric or weight, the Diamond Panel at the underarm provides unrestricted mobility and comfort.
- Zippered hand warmer pockets.
- Zippered sleeve pass pocket.
- Zippered internal media pocket.
- Power stretch mesh goggle pocket.
- Length from shoulder to hem: 27.5 inches for size M.
- Weather Resistance Performance Scale: Performance.
- Heat Scale: Heavy weight.
- Tailored Fit: a slimmed-down silhouette without restricting your ride.
| 10K/10K Fabric Properties |
> The first number (10K) is in millimeters (mm) and is a measure of how waterproof a fabric is. In the case of a 10k or 10,000 mm fabric, if you put a square tube with inner dimensions of 1” x 1” over a piece of said fabric, you could fill it with water to a height of 10,000 mm before water would begin to leak through. The second number (10K) is a measure of how breathable the fabric is, and is normally expressed in terms of how many grams (g) of water vapor can pass through a square meter (m2) of the fabric from the inside to the outside in a 24 hour period.