Bryan Iguchi is a legend and sport icon among the snowboard community. He is able to transform the acquired experience and knowledge into first-class boards, which is clearly shown on the Satori snowboard model for the 22/23 season.
Playful and friendly, durable and stable - such is the Satori Camber. A balanced board that is the answer to the search for balance and symmetry not only on the slope, but also in life. Satori feels best in fresh powder and untouched nature.
- Flex: 5/10
- Shape: Directional
- .6 cm Taper: a shaping technique that narrows the profile of the snowboard towards the rear contact points. Tapered snowboards will have a wider nose and narrower tail, allowing the tail of the board to sink in deeper snow creating natural float and cleaner tracking.
- System Camber: camber profile that is known and popular for good handling and perfect edge grip even in the sharpest arcs
- Bamboo Powerply: the fastest growing plant from sustainable production gives the board strength, power, durability and performance
- Double Barrel II Core: a double core made of a mixture of poplar and paulownia with bamboo strings running along the edges for greater torsional response and unrivaled board control
- Grip Tech: sidecut adds contact points underfoot, ensuring a more ergonomic way to stick to the snow when needed. At the same time, it forms contact points on the tip and tail for lighter and more natural arcs.
- Sintered Base: fast and durable sintered base
- Mixed Glassing: a mixture of biaxial and triaxial fiberglass for versatility
- 2×4 14-Pack Inserts: classic inserts for a wide range of stance settings
- Recycled Steel Edges: highly durable, recycled steel edges embody two of Arbor's core values: Quality and Sustainability.
- Wend Natural Wax: all Arbor snowboards are immediately ready for riding thanks to the Wend Natural Wax
- 360° Fully Wrapped Sidewalls: damage-resistant sidewalls
- Bio-resin: origin in by-products and waste products of other industrial processes. It is produced using environmentally friendly chemical processes that reduce the carbon footprint of the material by up to 40% (compared to the equivalent of petroleum-based resin).
- Detuned the tip and tail contact points on all of our snowboards for a catch-free ride before they leave the factory
- Terrain: powder 5/5, big mountain 5/5, resort 5/5, park + street 2/5
|Rider's Weight (kg)
|Effective edge (cm)
|Nose width (cm)
|Waist width (cm)
|Tail width (cm)
|Set back (mm)
|Center stance (cm)