full-featured pack for backcountry riding.
Designed for chasing fresh lines beyond the boundaries, the Mission Pro 25L is a dedicated backcountry pack with the space you need for short days and through-the-gate missions. The clamshell design features a dedicated pocket for your shovel and probe, while the main compartment holds layers, skins and essential touring gear. It's hydration-ready with an insulated sleeve in the shoulder strap. The 25-liter size offers horizontal and vertical board carry plus diagonal ski carry.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Horizontal and vertical snowboard carry
- Diagonal ski carry
- DK Impact Spine Protector compatible (sold separately)
- Fleece lined goggle pocket
- Snow tool/shovel pocket
- Padded hipbelt
- Insulated hydro sleeve
- Rescue whistle on sternum strap
- 1525 cubic inches [25 Liters ]
- 21 x 12 x 7" [ 53 x 30 x 18cm ]
- 2.2 lbs. [ 1kg ]
- If your Dakine bag gets dirty, we recommend hand washing with mild soap (like Nikwax Tech Wash), cold water and a soft bristle brush. If hand washing is not going to do the trick, use a front loader washing machine. To ensure your backpack doesn't get tangled, place inside a pillowcase or mesh bag before washing. Always use cold water, mild soap and run on a gentle cycle. Never bleach your pack. Hang to dry in a warm but shady place, ensuring both inside and out are dry before storing.