• LOCK INTO PRESSES LIKE NEVER BEFORE WITH NEW FLEX TIP TECHNOLOGY
• HIGH-PERFORMANCE DESIGN FOR HIGH-LEVEL RIDERS
• GREAT TRACTION WHEN RIDING FINLESS
• EXCELS AT BOTH PARK AND BOAT RIDING
• NARROW PROFILE GREAT FOR CARVING
Details: The Solo is a completely unique crossover board designed by pro rider Dylan Miller and legendary Slingshot shaper Tony Logosz. Never before have we been able to incorporate so many unique performance features into one board. The result is a board that appeals to every riding environment. Tapered Flex Tip Technology creates an entirely new sensation for riding rails by allowing the rider to lock into presses without having to fight the rigidity of the board. Subtle channels located between the feet help to increase traction and stiffen the belly, giving the Solo more immediate pop off the wake, while the center V-Spine helps break up water tension for big landings, both behind the boat and in the park. The Solo also has a noticeably narrower outline shape, giving it more of a snow feel.