For its 10th Season, the B.P Pro represents the ultimate in vest and manufacturing performance. Harnessing a featherweight foam core, no other vest on the market feels as light on, while the crossed Panelling provides an overall spread of flexibility not found before in the wakeboard industry. Our unique Duraprene neoprene denim outer production gives this vest the durability of a pair of jeans but maintains the vest’s flexibility to ensure that you can retain all the body movement you need. A longer pull-down hem, elasticised edging and full metallic finished zipper ensure that this vest is the sharpest on the water. The Pro Fit tapered outline will keep the vest snug to your body while on the water, and not up around your ears. for Season 10, we’re making it easy to ride like B.P!
– PRO FIT
– NEW! TrueFit Internal Liner.
– NEW! Metallic Finished Zippers.
– Crossed Overall Panelling.
– Duraprene neoprene is as tough as nails but still soft & stretchy on the inside.
– Dual layer neoprene construction.
– Featherweight foam, the softest & lightest we can find.
– Complete stitch through segment panels for no foam movement.
– Distressed leather zipper pulls.
– 3D bevelled logo detailing.
– Designed with X-Games gold medalist Brenton Priestley.
This was the first impact jacket we developed. We wanted a clean-looking performance fit. The Pro Fit tapered outline will keep the vest snug to your body and not up around your ears in the water. If you’re not Mr Fitness, don’t stress, just go up a size, we won’t tell anyone. A complete stitch-through foam panel is designed to ensure no foam movement and added flexibility.