metal hardware and a matte, two-tone space dye construction. The Dynamite men’s snow jacket delivers essential DWR coating, performance features and a mid-weight fill in a modern, tailored fit.
- Men’s Outerwear Jacket.
- Prime Collection.
- Fabric: 2L Space Dye.
- 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable.
- Insulation: polyfill 80gr body and 60gr sleeves.
- Lining: taffeta.
- Critically taped seams.
- Removable stretch waist gaiter.
- Thumbhole lycra wrist gaiters.
- 2-way adjustable hood.
- Drop tail with fold-up snaps.
- Diamond Panel: An engineered cut that offers up maximum freedom of movement without adding excess fabric or weight, the Diamond Panel at the underarm provides unrestricted mobility and comfort.
- Power stretch mesh lined armpit venting.
- Metal zip at chest pocket.
- Zippered hand warmer pockets.
- Zippered sleeve pass pocket.
- Zippered internal media pocket.
- Power stretch mesh goggle pocket.
- Length from shoulder to hem: 33.5 inches for size M.
- Weather Resistance Performance Scale: Performance.
- Heat Scale: Mid weight.
- Tailored Fit: a modern cut, tapered at the waist for a slimmer fit without restricting mobility. Prime Collection.When used as an adjective, ‘prime’ is defined as ‘of the best possible quality
| 10K/10K Fabric Properties |
> The first number (10K) is in millimeters (mm) and is a measure of how waterproof a fabric is. In the case of a 10k or 10,000 mm fabric, if you put a square tube with inner dimensions of 1” x 1” over a piece of said fabric, you could fill it with water to a height of 10,000 mm before water would begin to leak through. The second number (10K) is a measure of how breathable the fabric is, and is normally expressed in terms of how many grams (g) of water vapor can pass through a square meter (m2) of the fabric from the inside to the outside in a 24 hour period.